Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK “Christians Against Dinosaurs” Target Arizona McDonald’s T. rex Replica | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It’s never good when a website that’s almost certainly satirical posts something silly… and has the local news media chasing after the story.

snytiger6 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope this nut job scare more people away from religion.

There is no parody so obviously ridiculous that there is not someone somewhere stupid enough to believe it.

I love dinosaurs, perhaps I need to start the dinosaur protection society. Give me a good old dinosaur over a unicorn any day 😂 It would be an awful shame if they got rid of this one, he looks great.

I'm sure that many claiming religion believe this nonsense. One big problem with dinosaurs is that we do not know their colors. We have bones but know nothing of the colors. We just guessed and made that part up. Me thinks that is what the so called religious are doing here as well..

That used to be a funny quip. But no more. We've had too much recent violence, especially racial violence.

I'd be kinda sad if that accidentally worked. I wish my local McD's had a giant ass T-Rex.

And don't get us started on Holbrook, Arizona.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.