Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK Raised By Wolves

Raised by Wolves is a new series scheduled to begin airing on HBOMax on Thursday, September 3rd. It centers around two androids — Father and Mother — tasked with raising human children as atheists on a mysterious new planet after the Earth was destroyed by a great war pitting religious believers against atheists and science. As the burgeoning colony of humans threatens to be torn apart by religious differences, the androids learn that controlling the beliefs of humans is a treacherous and difficult task.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a bitch.

@K9Kohle789 Raised by wolves, mom.

Sounds like it’s a rip off of the movie, ‘I am mother’ but that didn’t have religion in.

Sounds very interesting!

it seems very entertaining and thought provoking; just what we need in these times where we're all inside all the time

Wow! What a fascinating and original premise. Too bad I don't have cable.
Speaking of shows that depict religion destroying society, I recently (finally!) watched Handmaid's Tale on Hulu. I read the book years ago, and the show does not disappoint! Great drama that expands on the book with so much suspense, I couldn't help but binge watch it. It's terrifying how close we are coming to making it a reality.

dkp93 Level 8 Sep 1, 2020

@OldMetalHead I'm already paying for Netflix, Hulu and Amazon, but I may have to look into that. Thanks!

Looks awesome!

Stealing

I never watch science fiction, blockbuster, action nor macho-psychosis violent movies.

Instead, I prefer independent and foreign films.

Love it evangelicals will freak

I'm looking forward to this one, and it's been a while since I've said that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.