Agnostic.com

18 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I married a woman whom I knew was smart, strong, and opinionated. She agreed with me on a number of things and so far we are good for 30 years. I like women who know what they want and can say what they want. Beats the shit out of guessing wrong all the time. Much easier and for sure a lot more fun.

OMG what decade is he living in?

CS60 Level 7 Sep 3, 2020

Try this one on for size, Mr. Christian.

… I don’t know why a woman would marry a man today, especially an educated man — whether with the Bible or without the Bible — educated with secular education, right?

Because… [those] men don’t cook, they don’t iron, they don’t sew, they don’t want to stay home and take care of the children. They don’t want to make a meal. They don’t want to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And that’s what they’re supposed to be doing!

They are the Vice President of the woman. They watch over her children, her home. They make sure everything runs well while she’s away providing. And when she gets home, the Vice President reports to the President what happens. And if she needs to discipline the children or whatever, she would take care of it.

But educated men… they don’t make for good husbands. In fact, when you get with a man now, and you happen to marry him, it’s just for sex. And if he’s educated, even the sex is boring. Because you gotta, “Are you okay? Is this movement right? Am I working too fast here or too slow?” You gotta talk ’em through it!

How can you have pleasure if the woman doesnt?

It seems to me that someone is a two-second wonder whose partner has to go into the bathroom and take care of her own business once he's done.

W³ - whip it in, wet it & wipe it!

And the female version of the male W³ -
" did you orgasm dear?"
"No! Why?"
" I could have sworn that you moved!".
"George the ceiling needs painting!"
😁

I wasn't going to read this, until I read the comments.

SCal Level 7 Sep 3, 2020

What? Smart women are the best fucks I have had

I have so many questions...

I have only one question: why is he so terrified of intelligent women?

But we don't mind read!
Spit them out & stop being infuriating!

It takes a dumb fuck to want dumb fucks.

These guys live with a prehistoric mentality.

No, I doubt sincerely that our prehistoric ancestors even thought like that.
I'd say his attitude is a 130% Fundamentalist full on Christian to the hilt one.

@Triphid You might well be right!

Maybe he has some kind of problem with sex. Maybe he cannot do it if...................

This asshole must be the patron saint of
the incels.

Doesn't he know this the 21st century. I like a smart woman, because you can connected to them on more levels than others.

This guy is a total asshole. Why any woman would fuck him is a mystery to me.

Oh boy, oh boy, just listened to that 'Preacher' rabbit on about his preferences, etc, in women, is it any wonder that no Educated woman would touch him with a 40' pole.
He IS a full on Misogynistic, self-centred, self-righteous, arrogant, self-absorbed Arse-hole of the First Order bar none.
His so-called opinions/comments come direct from his beloved buybull which states that ALL women shall be subservient to the men, silent unless spoken to and GIVEN permission to reply, must NEVER be permitted to become educated or to educate the MALE children of the household, may NEVER be permitted to speak out loud in Church, must worship SEPARATELY from men and ARE the Property of their Husband plus a few hundred or so other rules and gender restrictions.
But then again, based upon listening to him speak, I'd doubt that his level of education and abilities of oration, etc, are only surpassed by a) his shoe size, and, b) the length of his penis.

Don't worry JLP, no educated woman would think of marrying you.

I guess jlp likes his women to be submissive, and only have sex to make babies. Sounds like the type of man that most women would avoid.

What a fucking asshole!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.