Agnostic.com

13 3

Curvy me lol

Body like an hourglass ⌛ drops a "😋" in the comments if you love curvy girls.

Jessiiqueen 3 Sep 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looking good

Jesus f***ing christ! Another troll.
Believes in 'Jesus-revered leader' etc... They get this shit straight out of the trolls manual elementary edition.

First member showing off her body and curves. If you are a believer you must get used to this here...

Catfish anyone?

SCal Level 7 Sep 12, 2020

Iike it. I don't care what anyone says...

Curvy and beautiful

Looks like you are advertising your body for sex.

Is that the impression you want to give?

It's the new young woman pose

It's the troll pose

Quack quack.

Welcome to AgnosticDotCom!

skado Level 9 Sep 8, 2020

You may get a better reaction if you post your pics in one of the groups such as the sexy classy pics group.

I do. I do. OMG. You make my knees knock.

Thank you

Do you really think this site welcomes you, you, you in front of a messy bed? Try to figure out where you are before embarrassing yourself like this......

This looks like any of the hundreds of fake profile pictures on dating sites. I don't understand the logic behind targeting old lonely men with pictures of women with big asses. And this scammer uses English the way a typical Russian does.

Can we stop telling women who show their bodies to respect themselves? A woman can be butt naked rolling in glitter & still respect herself.

@Jessiiqueen you have no idea where you are, do you......

@Bitflipper hey now! It's not all about men mister. She may very well be targetting old lonely women as well. Its 2020, women are now openly gay and bi, ya know 😉

@demifeministgal quite possibly in this instance. But on the typical dating sites I belong to, photos like this appear hourly, with notations that are clearly targeting older males.

@BitFlipper , damn I always wanted a gay girlfriend who believes in Jesus-revered leader of something or other 🙂

May I not live long enough for the day to arrive when I have nothing better to do than to post pictures of myself in my underwear on the internet.

You ain't perfect you know, that's all I have for you.

I do not post pics in undies, but do not assume that women can not do it all! Have career and families and run a household and snap a sexy pic every now and then. To ASSume she has nothing better to do may just mean you are not as good at multi tasking as others. My generation can do alot more in a lot less time. 😉

@demifeministgal You dIdn't need to post a pic in undies to show your ASS.

You're right she didn't. But did it harm you that she did? Perhaps she should post a PG 13 tw next time for the prudish among the site 😉

@demifeministgal Your responses show that you misunderstood both of my comments. I can't quite tell if you are developmentally delayed or just stupid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:531918
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.