Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Is Now Linked to More Than 250,000 Coronavirus Cases – Mother Jones

Stupid is as stupid does. Betcha there's a bunch of motorcycles for sale in the near future.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Duhhhhhhh

Will people never learn?😡

It's almost like an education is politically incorrect in the US.

The amount of damage that stupid, amoral and self-absorbed would-be thugs do is beyond belief. And people put up with this crap just to make a buck?

Guess I was wrong; thought you had gone to Sturgis on your two wheeler.😜

I’m not too sure of their methodology. Between aug 18 and now we added about 500k cases. It seems unlikely that half of them are linked. Also the curve of cases v time shows no surge at the end of the event. Only a handful of confirmed Sturgis-related cases have been reported. I’m taking their numbers with a grain of salt.

No tracing of exposure in the US, so that figure must be an estimate.

Problem is that the majority is people that they've been around and didn't even attend.

Yes, many are merely family members of bikers, including children. Fortunately, doctors have improved techniques to care for hospitalized cases. The death rate is significantly lower than early this year, and length of hospitalization has been reduced.

Harley should come out with a respirator

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:532344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.