Agnostic.com

9 11

LINK QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded

From the article...

A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and . They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

Does this conspiracy theory sound familiar? It is. The same narrative has been repackaged by QAnon.

snytiger6 9 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Remember when the Nazis burned down the Reichstag so they could blame it on their enemies.
It's the same thing as red neck caravans traveling to BLM protest to start fires and commit hate crimes that Trump can blame on peaceful protesters.
I'm happy as hell every time I hear about one of these goons dying, I honestly wish they all would.

I think you are correct and Trump is their Fuerer.

When it comes to Trump... I hate being right.

Amazing how the secret cabals can be so easily detected by lone internet researchers in their basements. It's no less amazing than the way the government can be simultaneously completely incompetent at accomplishing its basic functions, and yet fiendishly brilliant and efficient at hatching conspiracies involving hundreds if not thousands of participants, and keeping them secret for decades (at least until the aforementioned lone researcher comes along).

trump is pushing Extrajudicial killings of anyone he sees and the obstructionist republican fascist deems enemies of their administration and domestic terrorist who do not support their right wing Fascist viewpoints and actions!!!

Anon is used to justify these false and destructive narrative by suppression of the truth!

trump and the obstructionist republican fascists have now come full circle using the phase law and order to justify their illegal destruction of our protections and safeguard earn over the last 243 years!!!

[commondreams.org]

Anon is a supported by the obstructionist republican fascists and their wealthy owners and their corporations.

Just like the tea party cult followers Anon uses pure disinformation, deceit, fraud, and all out lies to entice unwarranted fear and violence against innocent individuals and groups who are unable to defend themselves legally, morally, ethically, or physically!!!

Anon is just like and no different from the Childcare Satan child torture, trafficking, and child eating scam Of the 1980s through the 1990S by mostly republican prosecutors to win local elections, to promote republican religious values to promote the obstructionist Republican Party as the politicians who support family values.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Antifa is made up of like minded individuals who are not organized anything like Anon.

Antifa is a now blanketed Generic term used to discredit any actions the Obstructionist republican fascists, their militarized police, assault rifle militias, assault rifle armed caravans, evangelistic’s and their owners the wealthy and their corporations wish extinguish, eliminate, and eradicate by any means possible to stay in power!!!

A Video showing what is coming down within these various peaceful demonstrations!!!

Trump has been doing all this and more.

What he eats children? I thought he preferred McDanalds.

Yup racist, Nazi types, trumpers all

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 13, 2020

To my dismay, the Democrat candidate running against Georgia Republican QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene dropped out.

Trump praised and endorsed this crazy QAnon supporter.

[news.yahoo.com]

More a batshit crazy gathering of loons I would say.

Some just have no life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.