Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Michigan Pastor Faces Backlash After Racist Email Tirade Against Journalist | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A couple of days ago, Sarah Jeong, an attorney and journalist who used to write for the New York Times, posted a screenshot of an email she received from a pastor.

snytiger6 9 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Once more I find myself feeling I should apologize because I live in my own state. (Goddammit.)

There are assholes in every state. You are not responsible for the ones who live in your state.

@snytiger6 And yet.... I feel as if, had I only done more, there would have been fewer of them...

Conservatives are simple people that have cartoon images of every group of "others" that they're aware of.
protesters = rioters, blacks = angry, education = arrogance, climate change = hoax.
Oddly they're the easiest group to generalize.
All this civil unrest is for reasons, good reasons.
This administration is a beacon of hope to clueless incompetent dunderheads throughout the nation.
It's time to end this.

Too damned many "Christians" engage in hating and crucifying others with whom they disagree.

Dying breed.

Read about that a bit ago. Are these people required t check their brains at the door, when they enter seminary?

Another sexist asshole pastor. No surprise.

Very forgiving gentlemen isn't he f** a**

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.