Agnostic.com

6 4

Have faith my friends... In Darwin....

He will prevail. "An Idaho pastor skeptical of masks lands in the ICU for Covid-19"

[cnn.com]

UrsiMajor 8 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When Karma works, it's a beautiful thing.

That's funny..Now maybe he'll "spread" the word...lol

These idiots should not be allowed to take up space in an ICU. They should let god sort it out at home 😉

Poetic justice.

It warms my heart every time I hear of one of these pastors or anti mask politician getting seriously sick from the diseased they mocked. I guess that doesn’t make me a humanist. But I think dumb should be rewarded.

I know, it’s terrible but I have the same thoughts. Hopefully it will wake up at least a few of those following them.

@girlwithsmiles not "terrible" at all! Profoundly, deeply satisfying!

I have no regret or shame when dumbasses like that get the karma they deserve. Sometimes arrogance and stupidity should result in the herd being thinned, esp. when their behavior endangers others who are trying to do the right thing and protect themselves.

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.