Agnostic.com

51 14

Have you been ostracized because of your lack of belief?

I haven't spoken to my oldest son in over 2 years now. He embraced Judaism, but told me that I was a bad influence because I don't believe. Just curious if anyone else has similar stories.

Honir 4 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (51 - 51)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I upset a woman at work because I wear hearing protection if I attend church - they play loud continuous country style music/hymns, not just in case I'm wrong and turn into a pillar of salt or burst into flames.
Another woman sometimes visits me and tries to put one of my clients to bed with a prayer. The client is non verbal and as far as I can tell has no concept of gods.
At work I do not place my ideals on clients. One goes to church, but that is for music, free food and meeting people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.