Agnostic.com

35 18

LINK Right-Wing Pastor Says His Prayers Killed Ruth Bader Ginsburg | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Patheos article about pastor claiming his prayers killed RBG

Hages 7 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How Christian is that LOL This guy is dangerously crazy.

I'm glad murder is a crime in the real world. Fantasy land seems like a dangerous place.

Ah yes....Christian love and charity in action again! I see he’s suffering from the usual DDD or 3D syndrome....Delusional, deranged and dangerously mentally disturbed!

Weird. Why didn't that work with my ex?

What colossal ego! Does he think he's his God? Omnipotent? This malevolent little weasel actually leads and teaches others? So an ordained SOB spreads his poison to other God-fearing empty-headed people. Not very great for our society.

Okay, ignoring the fact that she had cancer and was 87 years old and had been on her last legs for a couple of months now, is he confessing to murder or grandstanding because he knows no jury will convict him of it given the nature of the claim?

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 23, 2020

What mother is letting this sicko lay his hands on her child's pelvis?

dkp93 Level 8 Sep 23, 2020

That’s vile.

So, pre-meditated murder?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.