Agnostic.com

7 2

Does anyone have any statistics regarding number of atheists in America comparably to religion in recent years (2015-2020)?

seekingtruth 5 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Last week I heard on NPR that now 40% of Americans identify as non-believers. Sorry, I paid no further attention to the details; i was driving.

I will bet that there are far more atheists/ agnostics among our elected offices than
any survey will indicate. It is perplexing that in this modern age that the people we are supposed to look to for guidance have to pretend to have an imaginary friend. And those without an imaginary friend are thought to be on the lunatic fringe.

BDair Level 8 Sep 24, 2020

I have thought for a long time that Obama was an atheist-Bill Maher thinks so too.

Did you ever hear of google ?

I usually say "Don't they have google where you live?" But seriously, it is tough trying to get that kind of information these days due to the lack of net neutrality, It gets worse every day. Besides, it did start a conversation so I think maybe you could cut the OP some slack.

Thanks for posting this question. Doing so caused a few folks here to look it up, and post the answer in the comments.

That way, I clicked on their links, and learned a little bit.

Thanks again.

I do not search for atheists nor do I want to. I can tell if you are a Trumper within 15 minutes of talking with you and I never once use Trump's name to do so.

This is why we have the Google.

Probably if you search im google.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.