Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK BREAKING NEWS! President Trump Hospitalized to Walter Reed

Trump will head to Walter Reed medical center in wake of covid-19 diagnosis, two senior officials say. I guess this may be the real deal. The Biden campaign is removing all Attack Ads from TV and Online platforms! Source: Fox News. I assure you, if the situation would be reversed Trump would never do the same.

barjoe 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's the opposite of a "prayer circle"? That's what I'm doing.

Go Lincoln Project.

trump is done. pence will assume for the next three months. Kamala should wipe the floor with Pence next week and if he gets covid, i hope he does, Nancy Pelosi will become POTUS, nothing would make me feel so fucking happy.

I don’t see a reason to remove negative adds about Trump. Just because he has covid doesn’t mean he’s not still an asshole.

I'll going to assume he'll never come out of Walter Reed, just for the relief of not having to think about him for a few hours, at least until we receive bad news that ends my fantasy.

After seeing him walk on his own power to the helicopter, I'm convinced this is a big publicity stunt.

@barjoe A girl can dream...

@barjoe Is what it is because he is who he is.

@barjoe this is the absolute dumbest of publicity stumps if so. But I doubt it seriously. It totally goes against the persona he likes to project, plus violates his dismissive message about the pandemic.

I have no ounce of pity for that sack of shit excuse for a human being. But I do worry about the multiple unknowns of the situation. I am afraid of him Gaining sympathy votes, as batshit crazy as that would be. People are that irrational.
I also worry about Pence replacing him, so I guess I won't relax until we have a President Biden. Something can always go wrong.

you're right. trump would twist the knife

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.