Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK The Trump health update that raises more questions

A brief press conference at Walter Reed Medical Center on Saturday sought to provide answers, but may only have raised more questions about President Trump’s clinical status since his COVID-19 diagnosis.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe, there at deaths door right now or the medical staff are using them as lab rats.

How come Melania stays home a the White House and Trump goes to the hospital? The rosy picture of Trump's health doesn't match the circumstances or the medications

She is young and healthy. He is old with several co-morbidity factors. Also he needs show to duck another debate debacle.

I understand wanting to "play down" the concern for his health, and project an optimistic outlook, but the doctor giving the press conference couldn't lie, so he was just super selective in his wording, which raises more questions. Also the evasiveness of the timeline for testing, and whether the tests were the most accurate NAAT type or the less accurate rapid test, which often gives a false negative, adds to suspicion that either testing was lax, or he knowingly was ill while attending events maskless.

Kinda gotta wonder if he was sick prior to Hope Hicks' confirmation, and that they were trying to hide it all, until the news got out. Seems that after the news of Hope Hicks, the WH was trying to pin Trump's illness on his close proximity to her. Perhaps it was the other way around. Who knows. So much spin and hazy information, but the public deserves to know the reality of how the President contracted covid besides just the obviously careless nonchalance about social distancing and mask wearing.

Normally 2 weeks' incubation, so look back.......

With Trump, no matter what it is, you never the whole story up front.

I hope he's suffering.

Unfortunately, he's getting the best care in the world, and not suffering like the many less fortunate folks who were denied testing, or if lucky enough to qualify for a test had to wait several days for results, quarantining alone during the wait, and not receiving care.

While he is getting the best care in the world, at tax payer expense, the republican party is scheming to take away the health care of millions affected by the virus.

@Julie808 Do you think he exceeded $750?

@Julie808

@barjoe I am positive he has exceeded $750 in medical care in one day alone.

@HippieChick58 The helicopter ride alone cost more than that.

@Lorajay I am sure it did, it costs upwards from $5000 just to start the engine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540236
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.