Agnostic.com

4 2

Does anybody else believe that Trump never had Covid 19? He will stop at nothing to win and I don't believe all of those people dressed in white surrounding him are doctors. They just play doctors on TV, including that Navy Dr. who is his personal employee. He probably took the "Hypocratic Oath".

fishline79 7 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The only way three people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead." Pathological lying is Trump's is Trump's modus operandi. A complicated hoax involving dozens of people? He doesn't possess the management skills to organize something like that. And how would faking getting sick help him anyhow?

The lies make it hard to tell.
I suspect he had it way earlier and that he continued to do Trump stuff making him a lawn sprinkler of COVID-19. When he got sick enough to finally go to the hospital the doctors did America a disservice by saving his diseased ass.
This is the man that insisted children were immune despite the fact he knew better.
He lobbied hard and long for all the schools to reopen.
That's attempted mass murder.
He is Russia's own biological weapon, against America.

I think those people are doctors, but one of the things I've learned from this Trump syndicate is that there is a segment of Americans that have no regard for the truth.

I have not seen any actual evidence that Trump has or has ever had Covid and until I do, I will believe the claim is a publicity stunt for sympathy because he knows he is in for a big fall next month.

If Trump wants sympathy he can find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.
I really wanted him to have it, and die of it.

That segment includes the entire Republican party!

I've been saying this from the get go. I'll believe he has it if he dies. I'm not sure what he's got up his sleeve. He's certainly alienated people. If this country has such wingnuts that they believe him we're doomed. At this point I just want Social Security and Medicare to be left alone. We shall see. I'm hopeful. I'm not as confident as everybody else. I hope I'm wrong.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.