Agnostic.com

9 1

My friends are now saying ...now that you have joined this God forsaken Atheist / Agnostic site ...no women will want to be around you! Can you believe this? This is happening in Fresno, California in a city with over 511,000 people! What do you think of this?
[facebook.com] Lee Everett Scott

AirForceRN1 7 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi out there

My city is the most religious city in the state. I work with one agnostic and the rest are all pious. No one I personally know is on here.

some friends you've got . who needs enemies

If they say that to you, they are no friends of yours and why would they draw that conclusion not knowing anything about this site or what it is? Ya they sound a little close minded.. dump your friends and get some new ones! 🙂

Just laugh at them and point out there is no God to forsake you; that's just their delusion speaking. Consider getting new friends?

That would anger me. I would say to them: "My decisions are mine to make and mine alone. While you might not agree, if you are my friend you must respect my right to make that decision." and

It a good thing you are not dating your friends. Look around, there are more people in Cali. to check out. Good luck. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Nov 27, 2017

It's Fresno. Bible Belt of the west coast. What do you expect?

Wow! Not me, and I am not "saved by Jesus" because I joined Agnostic.com?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.