Agnostic.com

3 11

Is there anything in this submission about atheism that is not covered by science ?

[agnostic.com]

Mcflewster 8 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't get all the freedom stuff, I just don't believe in unnatural (read supernatural) phenomenon of any kind.
I don't know about you but being an atheist hasn't given me any additional freedoms, those I still struggle for.

So you are not frightened of ghosts and ghoolies then? Being preached at and believing twaddle can do you more harm, but you are in the right place to prevent that. What about others less strong than you?

Not much.

Short and to the point which I like. However what do you think my point was in asking this question. There are clues down below.

@Mcflewster only you know your point.

@Mofo1953 Yes often I do obscure my point. It was to show that calling your self an atheist contains such a small amount of information and that calling your self a scientist says says all in the photo AND MUCH more. Of course it is optional but I think calling yourself a scientist signals " I am prepared to find out why". The fact is that, is difficult but at least calling yourself an agnostic means you have advanced . Please continue to question me if I am not annoying you.

@DangerDave I love all kinds of flamers and I would never judge his/her IQ

@DangerDave No reason you cannot love both. I do but admit to an imbalance.

@DangerDave I get the picture. I am sure science could improve your Gigs ( under your control of course)

@DangerDave there you go again labeling people that you don't even know.

@Mcflewster never annoyed by comments, bit obvious though, but that's cool too.

@DangerDave see? My kind? Disgraceful and idiotic. Look in the mirror.

@DangerDave even your insults are infantile. Pathetic. I don't go around touting my resume to make me feel important, what did you teach, self importance and delusion? Your feeble and miserable existence is still there no matter how much you and only you try to convince others otherwise. Laughable.

@DangerDave not my group it was not authorized because of a similar content group already existed. So you still know nothing but pretend to. What an excuse for a human you are. Really pitiful.

Might be a wee touch of libertarianism in one or two, but yeah.

Good thought Have Agnostics got libertarianism, also?

@Mcflewster Nothing preventing it.

@jeshuey Well science gives you freedom too, and a form of power as long as you can prove it. Well I think science followers have to be agnostic too, but not many would admit it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.