Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course, has nothing to do with her being bat shit crazy.

He "visibly saw the anointing of God take over..." Is that like when they drench the coach with Gatorade after winning the championship? I mean, he doesn't describe what it looks like, so I just have to let my imagination take over.

Thank (insert word here) that Michelle Bachmann is not president. I recall a time when she said "Obama is bringing on the apocalypse." It seemed plain that in her misguided beliefs she wanted this to happen. Why would we want someone like her to have the power of using our nukes? Very scary.

According to this insane man, "God wanted her to be president." Clearly then, God didn't get his way. Based on this logic (that God doesn't always get what he wants), the success of his entire plan is thrown into doubt. I mean, if he couldn't even arrange a simple thing like an election, who on Earth can see the old dotard successfully executing his plan for humanity. Of course, all of this represents silly magical thinking.

We need someone who knows it to actually disclose god's plan.

I think that obvious fact that Michele is bat shit crazy has more to do with it.

I was about to post the same thing!

She's a nutter, for sure.

@KKGator Nutter? (I notice the N key is right next to B, it got me thinking)

@Paul4747 Billy goats are butters with horns. Satan is also often portrayed with horns. Coincidence perhaps? 😉 ping @KKGator

Oopsie!!!

🤣🤣🤣

Three cheers for lazy Christians then.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.