Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK COVID Cases on the Rise at “Christian Hogwarts” School in Redding, CA | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The school wouldn’t reveal how many cases of COVID there were among its students, but since other schools had reported their numbers, there were no other reasonable options on the table. The COVID was coming from inside the building.

snytiger6 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

COVID now in a local school here as my daughter's adopted boy is on quarantine because a person in his class had it. Yet to be seen if my daughter's entire family will end up on quarantine here in mid Missouri.

The number of 'cases' is said to be on the rise everywhere. But that is really a fairly useless metric, as the amount of testing is increasing, and the value of the test results are still very questionable.

BDair Level 8 Oct 15, 2020

Useless metric? What metric would you recommend be used? The value of test results is questionable? By whom?

The most important metrics are, the number of hospitalizations and the number of deaths due to CoV2. Very many medical practitioners have stated that the tests are very inaccurate.

@BDair It depends on which (brand) test you get and they type of test. The "rapid tests" which Trump is pushing, are the least accurate. [theatlantic.com]

Expecto covidius!

Irresponsible people are just plain assholes.

Maybe that's giving them too much credit!

Totally agree!!

But sadly innocent people get hurt sometimes because of that.

@Paganlyl that's a possibility but you do have to admit that the sentence does have quite the ring to it. 😆

@oldFloyd Yes, but I am concerned about the aura the statement presents!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.