Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK 4 Funny Feelings About 2020 - POLITICO

The presidential debates have begun, millions of early votes have already been cast and Election Day is right around the corner. That can only mean one thing: Pundits and prognosticators are about to start making bold predictions about who wins the presidency.

Not me. Not yet, anyway.

There’s no question that President Donald Trump is losing; that former Vice President Joe Biden holds the ground. Still, if the 2016 election taught us anything, it’s that election forecasts aren’t worth the paper (or web space) they’re printed on—especially forecasts relating to Trump. The man has defied gravity too many times, escaped too many near-death political experiences for anyone to feel confident in prophesying his demise.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well 2016 taught us nothing is over until it's over, then the point was driven home in February of this year by COVID-19 which was going to "go away, magically" by an outspoken idiot.

This is NOT the time to "not bother to vote"!!!!@
This country needs a huge landslide for sanity & rejection of hatred!

We still need every possible vote for Biden and the rest of the Democratic ticket

Take heart. This time Trump's ass is grass. We are going to do it!!!

Never underestimate joe potential to screw up

"The map is not the territory." I wasn't shocked by 2016, I saw Trump's appeal and the problems in Clinton's campaign. This time Biden has avoided many of Clinton's flaws, but the GOP's strategy of voter suppression is much broader than in 2016. I think a blue wave victory is the most likely election night result, but I won't be shocked if it gets nullified somehow. Crazy times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.