Agnostic.com

14 6

Sexual orientation, ladies?

I've been slightly puzzled since I've noticed this funny detail. In the female profiles suggested for dating by Agnostic.com (the "Yes, open to meeting men" section), it appears that a (edit🙂 large minority of women mention Bisexual rather than Straight.
I was surprised simply because it was going against my very basic conception on this topic and left me wondering if that's specific to this website or is it - for example - a generation thing, a cultural thing, a trend, or that our society simply is now more open and accepting? Or anything else?
So, here's my blunt question, please excuse my French, ladies 🙂
Does that mean that you regularly enjoy engaging in same sex activities (how often?), or does playing with a pussy once or twice in a life qualify for mentioning it once and for all? Does it even have to be physical ? Please feel free to develop as I'm sure it will help not only me in deconstructing some erroneous pre-conceptions.

Ampho 4 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd have to go with @cvcosplay and add that I'm attracted to people not plumbing, basically sapiosexual, so have played for both teams on occassion. And as you get older and the pickings get slimmer, or perhaps you get fussier, you are hardly going to discount the possibility of a relationship with half the population of the planet just because your past relationships have been biased towards one gender. Hey, maybe that's what you were doing wrong, choosing the wrong gender.

Kimba Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

My dear, you can expect an answer to that question when we are rolling in the hay together, not before and not here.

There are bisexuals and then there are straight women who have sex with other women. Huge difference. Many people, especially the straight chick variety, have no clue.

I stated that I am bisexual because I am sexually attracted to both men and women. That doesn't mean I am attracted to ALL men and women! If you are straight, you aren't attracted to all members of the opposite sex, are you? As for my past experiences, or current sex life, that's not really anyone's business but my own.

I am open minded to trying anal sex, but I could never love a man. Does that make me bisexual.

Sex and love are two different things entirely . IMO that would mean yes, you are.

That is if you are thinking of anal sex with a man.

You don't need a man to have anal sex but in my opinion, if you have sex with a man then that would technically make you gay or bisexual but there is nothing wrong with that! Do what makes you happy!

I'm straight, is not my place to understand.

Asexual, here. I'm open to relationships with anyone with the understanding that I will never desire any sexual activity. Emotional intimacy is another story.

There is a theory circulating that there are no true heterosexual individuals, only those of varying degrees of heteronormative persuasive influence.

If you fancy men and woman and are up for following through then you're bisexual. you never have to physically do anything same sex.

I noticed that same thing on some of the ladies' profiles.

Sexuality is a declaration of which possibilities you're open to in the future rather than of what you've done in the past. Some bisexuals will have more experience with same sex than other, or vice-versa. Some might have experience with only one, or neither, but be open to the idea of experiences with both. Some who now declare themselves straight or gay might have had experience with both sexes in the past.

What I think you have here is a degree of honesty that you might not find elsewhere. Religion wants you to pair off and breed, which means if you're naturally bi, you're under pressure to be a practising heterosexual. This being a site that shuns religion, perhaps it allows people to be more open about their true sexual preferences and curiosities.

Best answer imo

It's probably different for each person. You would have to ask the lady you are interested in to get a correct answer for her.

For me, I occasionally have an attraction for a woman. I personally identify as bisexual because I will not dissmiss an entire population just because I'm 99% attracted to men. There could be that one woman whom I meet that gives me butterflies.

I also know two women personally who have never had a same sex attraction until they met their current partner. They considered themself 100% heterosexual before then. Things change and that includes (occassionally) sexual orientation.

Not bisexual. Since I haven't checked out many female profiles had no idea of the diversity here.

Hahah you just want to know more about it

Rosh Level 7 Apr 10, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.