Agnostic.com

12 20

"want to b my fun active naughty cougar perhaps?" a 49 year-old guy asked.

Here's a message I received from a 49 year-old man with no photo.

I love kissing!! u sure are s-xy for sixty!! want to b my fun active naughty cougar perhaps? if yes or maybe text me at (phone) and I will reply with recent pics! Jdawesome on (email) messenger as well!
dale

So you get the joke, my name is Kathleen. My reply:

Dear Dale,

Sorry, but I’m in a relationship with a nineteen year-old. Thank goodness I finally found someone who can keep up with me! But I did pass along your name and phone number to my 96 year-old aunt who is a great kisser when she can find her dentures.
Margaret

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was a great come-back Kathleen!

@Robert_2001

Thank you, Robert.

@Robert_2001, @Larimar, @RoyMillar, @19dacar52, @Mitch07102, @nicestuff, @Sofabeast, @SgtSpanky, @BitFlipper, @MizJ, @QuidamOutRepont

I laughed at his conceited email: j d awesome.

He wanted you to be naughty! 😛

I usually take it a slightly different direction pointing out what they're doing. Something along the line of, "Thanks to you and this comment I finally achieved my goal of being an object instead of a person, something for a man's gratification only! Thank you! Now that I've achieved this, I'm going to move on to becoming a total bitch. I only hope I'm up to that task, it's a drastic change for me."

LMAO .no wonder i love your personality ,never know what you will come up with next ,Keep it up. Did he message back ?

@RoyMillar

Thank you! I'm a born smart aleck.

After I replied, I blocked him. brushes off hands

lol love it ,lot like me ,quick come backs at times

I can't believe the shit women have to put up with. Guys need to stop and think about what they say to women and respect them as a person.

@19dacar52

Exactly. In my early 20s, I stopped going to bars because of guys who grabbed me, tried to "fix" my drink, wouldn't take no for an answer, ad nauseum. It's appalling.

I am not a sex object for men's pleasure.

Photo:

This is typical.

At age 25, I was a YMCA program director. I planned and directed therapy and swimming lessons for over 1,500 disabled people in the pools. For fun, I taught deaf preschoolers to swim. Hence, the swimsuit.

Notice I put a towel over my shoulders to hide my breasts. This man's mother was in a pool therapy program for Multiple Sclerosis patients. His eyes followed me around the pool. Every time I looked up, he was staring at me. He creeped me out.

See how much bigger he is than me?

@Literatehiker,I can certainly see why he creeped you out big time

@LiterateHiker Wow, he certainly isn't very subtle about staring at you and you look very uneasy.

@RoyMillar, @19dacar52

You're right. When I sat down, he made a beeline to sit next to me.

Worse, married fathers tried to seduce me. "There's a "C" in YMCA," I thought wryly as an atheist. It stands for Christian.

@LiterateHiker was that the Olympia YMCA?

@Robert_2001

The Tacoma Family YMCA, now the Morgan Family YMCA.

John Morgan was a wonderful executive director. He took over as my supervisor after I told him Frank, my supervisor, tried to rape me. Frank threatened to kill me if I told anyone.

The amazing thing is John Morgan believed me. I will always remember him with gratitude for his empathy.

@LiterateHiker Wow, I am so sorry to hear that happened to you, must have been terrifying. I swam at the Olympia YMCA until January, but now planning to start back swimming. I need to fit a mask on my swim snorkel.

@Robert_2001

Frank was the 2nd male supervisor who tried to rape me. The first was my boss in an insurance agency when I was 21. It was terrifying.

Both men caught me alone in the office. Both men pinned me against the wall by the neck. They overpowered me with their height and weight. When they let go with one hand to loosen their belt, I broke free and ran.

"Because you are thin, you look easy to grab," a man told me on a first date in 2019. I felt shocked.

"That's a horrible thing to say to a small woman," I replied. His cruel, insensitive remark haunts me.

@LiterateHiker Yes, I remember the story you told about him. He was probably a psychopath that realized he could not win you over and wanted to hurt you and get back at you for rejecting him. Good it was first and last date with him.

Perhaps next time tell him you don't date older men. Ask him for his son's number 🙂

good one

Can I get your aunt's number?

Hahaha, well that told him.
I fear I'm a bit far away to suggest that you could be my naughty cougar, and I may well fall asleep much faster than your 19 year old! Hahahaha.

That was a very snarky and condescending reply. I'm so proud of you!

Yes os am I very much so

@Sgt_Spanky

Thank you. I thought it was hilarious.

That's funny. I wish I had something similar to share, but I don't get any solicitations at all.

Because we have nothing more interesting to do than be fantasy delivery machines?! Thanks, I'll wait for someone that lives on a 2 way street.

MizJ Level 8 Oct 21, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.