Agnostic.com

4 3

U.S. signs ant-abortion declaration with 32 countries.

[forbes.com]

UrsiMajor 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am the only one invested enough to decide whether I wish to to allow my body to host a parasite.

Poland has just banned even abortions of a deformed foetus. This is what a religiously affiliated party does. Don't let religion pervade the US.

[bbc.com]

I do agree with the point that abortion should not be treated as a method of birth control. But it should not be banned.

@StarvingArtist The report itself is biased, failing to point out lack of access to contraception. Just as abortion should not be used as birth control, access to contraception should be an enshrined right.

@StarvingArtist No. I'm saying that contraception should be so easily and cheaply available that to rely on abortion as a means of birth control should be utterly unnecessary.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.