Agnostic.com

13 4

Biden still has issues with stuttering.

Lorajay 9 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His serious issues are with racketeering. The rest is window dressing.

So glad to see loyal Biden followers were not concerned. It definitely makes him more human and shows his determination.

Yep, and I still have issues with IBS.

I guess you could say, shit happens.

And your point is ???

Stuttering is Not something that every goes away, just one's control of it gets better, but stress will always bring it out

Who fucking cares!!!

Just four more years of this orange god Fascists and the obstructionist republican fascists is your choice???

No doubt. It’s amazing he’s gotten as far as he has.. What bothered me this evening was his talking too fast.. Stressed, with a lot to say, for a stutterer - that’s tuff. I’d actually attempt to repeat what I’d hear him say - I don’t stutter, but could not repeat it as fast or accurate as he generally did. But, he’d pay a price when the words fell behind the thoughts… and I’d cringe.

What I hoped people would envision is a Presidential cadence - far more relaxed & controlled. “Senator speak,” I call it.. Ever notice how slow Senators speak? ...they’ve got six years to finish a damn sentence!

Having to compete with that pack of young Dems pushed Biden into a hectic speech pattern that doesn't suit him. I wish his preppers for these debates would have emphasized simply ..slowing down… Hell, let that idiot on the other side babble his way to obscurity 😉

I look forward to President Elect Biden (as maybe this site’s spell-checker will begin to recognize his name) 🙂

Varn Level 8 Oct 23, 2020

It still doesn't recognize Obama.
A reflection of the bias of the agnostic.com site developer.
He goes on other sites and bitches about how terrible we are here.
He's a conservative ass.

I never noticed.
At least, he doesn't speak in a jibber jabber of mindless babble and sentence fragments, mixed with "alternative facts" (lies), and self-adulating Trumpadoccio!

So did Mell Tillis but he was a talented musician and singer, I hate country music but I have to give credit where it’s due.
The point is the man has always had a stutter yet look what he’s achieved in respect and national recognition, oh I’m talking about Biden.
RESPECT

A stuttering, stammering Biden is preferable to the verbal vomit spewing forth from the mouth of this president, wouldn't you agree?

It was hard to listen to him. Not just stuttering but also misspeaking and correcting himself. Trump on the other hand is a smooth talking huckster. Luckily for Biden and the rest of us, there aren’t enough undecided voters out there to be swayed. We have to hope all votes cast are counted...

i THOUGHT he did well, with only slight studdering. This wasn't bad considering the level of anxiety.

But controls it well, none-the-less.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.