Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Former Christian Post Editor: I Resigned After the Site Went All In for Trump | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

This is fascinating to me. It’s an inside look at how a publication tailored to evangelical Christian readers operates during the Trump era… and how it transformed from (what they thought was) a non-partisan publication into one that was Trump-or-bust at all costs, despite the best efforts of some writers.

snytiger6 9 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for him

"The tipping point that led to his eventual resignation was having to publish an editorial defending Donald Trump… even though he — an editor — didn’t agree with it at all. His articles critical of Trump were getting revised without his okay. Some didn’t get published at all."

+++++++++++++++ Which, of course, is against every rule of good journalism ever! I'm glad he's gone public about this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.