Agnostic.com

14 2

How much usa knows about recently gnews.org published Bidens corruption and extortion and blackmail concerning biden' s son Hunter by the CCP china communistic party?

luckytobealive 7 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too many people only know what CNN tells them and CNN isn’t covering it at all. If they had some BS excuse to cover it up, they’d cover it wall to wall. They have absolutely nothing to discredit it, so they simply don’t cover it. They’re staying on Covid so that can cry about Trump.

CNN isn't covering it? Oh my, that's shame... You do realize nobody is covering it?😂😂😂

@Cutiebeauty Fox news is

@CourtJester stop lying donny 😂😂😂

Biden is crooked, and anyone who thinks otherwise is naive. That has nothing to do with Trump either, anyone who brings the President up obviously is uncomfortable talking about how corrupt Biden is.

All this shit is put onto Biden and a laptop is the source for all the information. This is bullshit, everything that is put on the Internet and all E-mail is copied by the Government. The fact that his source has not been mentioned by any other people shows that it did not exist at all. Anon is full of this stuff and they have Biden as the fall guy. It would seem to me that it would be far easier for anyone to put Trump into these shoes as he is the one with his picture taken with the people who are also in on this, along with all his buddies. The shit is getting deep.

@luckytobealive Right. Another October surprise, just in time for the election, like Hilary's emails.

These laptops (there were 3) have been around for a year and a half. And you don't find it the least coincidental that the story is coming out only weeks before the election, just in time to influence undecided voters, through Trump's attorney?? A man who intelligence warned was being targeted by foreign sources for disinformation, and who actually went to Ukraine trying to dig up dirt on the Bidens?

Let me put it another way... If a personal friend of Joe Biden suddenly revealed the existence of videos on a private laptop which supposedly showed Trump cheating on Melania with a bunch of Vegas strippers, would Fox News insist that the story had to be investigated? Or would they denounce it as a hoax? There's a double standard.

(For the record, I would find the Trump videos suspicious too, although it's definitely in character for him.)

@luckytobealive The allegation has already been investigated by multiple (non-Fox News) sources and found empty. Joe Biden has no connection with any business his son was in.

Trump's campaign is trying everything they can to keep the accusation alive, even though Hunter Biden's business dealings and personal past have nothing to do with Joe Biden's potential conduct in office, because they're desperate to distract from Trump's disastrous behavior over the last 4 years.

Consider:

Disregarding the advice of professionals in every field, because he considers himself smarter than any expert.

Insulting and abandoning allies while cosying up to dictators and authoritarians.

Reckless (not to mention feckless) economic and trade policies, summed up as "try this and see if it ruins the economy in 6 months, if it does, we'll undo it".

A foreign and domestic policy based on unpredictability, nobody knowing what Trump might do next, and actually preferring it that way. A presidency based on fear of what he might do next.

Destroying the norms of our democracy, like respect for a free press and assuming the patriotism of the other party; labeling anyone who disagrees with him as "traitors".

A total and complete lack of understanding of the law and the Constitution. No respect for the system of checks and balances. Claiming unlimited power.

Nepotism; appointing his daughter and son-in-law to executive posts within the White House, unanswerable to anyone, while both have deep conflicts of interest and pursue business dealings that are directly affected by their actions as advisers to Trump.

Concealing his knowledge of the true dangers of the coronavirus pandemic from the American people, downplaying it as "no worse than the common cold", because his greatest concern was for the economy on which he pinned his hopes for reelection. His lies and disregard for the advice of his own medical experts has led to America suffering 20% of the world's deaths due to Covid, while we have 4% of the world's population.

The latter, of course, fits his pattern of over 25,000 documented lies since being elected. His very first day in office started with a lie; claiming to a meeting with Congressional leadership that he won the popular vote.

Trump will go down as THE WORST president in history. He's driven out almost everyone with a shred of competence in his administration, surrounded himself with enablers and yes-men, and grifters.

Against this, you expect people to worry about... Hunter Biden's sex tapes.

@luckytobealive You might want to read this too:
[newsguardtech.com]

"The GatewayPundit.com is owned and run by its founder Jim Hoft, a conservative blogger with a background in biology."

"The site includes a slogan at the top of its page, stating, 'We report the truth- and leave the Russia-Collusion fairy tale to the Conspiracy Media'"

"Headlines and articles are highly opinionated and right-leaning"

"The Gateway Pundit's articles have regularly been declared false by numerous fact-checking organizations and news publications"

"Headlines are often sensational and misleading, and information is regularly distorted."

Be careful what you put into your brain.

Wayne Allen Roots is not a serious journalist, reporter, or a credible source at any level. He has low morals and little if any ethics. So where does that put you referencing him. Hmmmm.

@luckytobealive

You chose it and defended it. You own it.

I hope the people that peddle in this type of pathetic conspiracy baiting are finally silenced when they lose their orange messiah.

We can only hope.

I hope the people that peddle in this type of pathetic conspiracy baiting are finally silenced when they lose their orange messiah.

Let's see if I have this straight:

Wayne Allyn Root, conservative commentator, has "sources as high up as it gets" who have seen compromising videos on Hunter Biden's supposed laptop.

The laptop which has not been verified to be his, because it was turned over by a shopkeeper (who took NO documentation and made NO receipts from the customer who supposedly turned in 3 laptops for repair, but never came back for even one of them) to the New York Post, a paper owned by Rupert Murdoch, also owner of Fox News.

The laptop which has not been made available for examination by any independent source.

The laptop which the FBI reportedly has had for months, and has not made any arrests, which you would think they would do if there was video of someone torturing and killing children... and if such video existed, you would also think that the Post would have turned it over to Fox News where it would be running day and night.

This is what you're saying?

Uh huh. I see no reason not to buy this entire story.

@luckytobealive So, you don't have any independent sources not shilling for Trump.

You don't find it the least bit suspect, I suppose, that this is being released through an outlet connected with Steve Bannon (the accused swindler) and his Chinese partner.

Regardless of whether it is or is not Hunter Biden- and case not proven, since no independent source has been allowed to examine this alleged laptop- there's still nobody killing or torturing anybody in these videos. Why not go with the strongest evidence first, if it exists? Or is the theory that China is going to hold these supposed tapes over Biden's head for four years, should he win?

Give me a break. Joe couldn't possibly do worse dealing with China than Donald has done with Russia- with Trump openly denying every conclusion of our intelligence agencies.

A reputable website would not allow this type of allegation to be published without evidence.

Is there nothing to which you cons will not stoop?

@luckytobealive Produce links to the videos or you are a liar.

Trumpy troll alert!

You are blocked.

Nobody cares.
Now go away

Yes they should, I agree.

@Willow_Wisp Nice pic. Perfect caption to my comment.

Ohferpetessake, do you have any critical thinking skills At All?

@luckytobealive
Critical thinking is the analysis of facts to form a judgment. The subject is complex, and several different definitions exist, which generally include the rational, skeptical, unbiased analysis, or evaluation of factual evidence.

@luckytobealive In this context, it means, "Have you examined the source of this 'news', asked yourself whether it might be biased, checked any other sources regarding the whole 'Biden laptop' story," or are you just swallowing the bait that's dangled there?

Yeah right... I guess since the news is out, joe biden can't be blackmailed anymore... Vote biden !

@luckytobealive covered up abusing kids? Wheres the proof of that?

@Cutiebeauty Does he eat babies too?

@Storm1752 only chinese babies, apparently 😜😂😂

@luckytobealive most people (men)who use cocaine, can't maintain an erection... You're talking outta your ass...

@luckytobealive oh please, knock it off with all this crappy stinking thinking double talk....

@luckytobealive the videos don't exist 😂 its all propaganda....

@luckytobealive

Even if what you say is true, Biden would still be the better president.

@luckytobealive no videos exist that i can find...

@luckytobealive i checked everywhere....

@actofdog i clicked on the link, nothing.... Besides, if this were true, trump would have it all over the news...

@luckytobealive you joined one year before me....you're barely level 7, i'm almost level 10.... You aren't very active.. So this tells me nothing...

@luckytobealive i didn't attack you...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546737
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.