Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Religion is obviously a scam : atheism

R/atheism page on religion being a scam

Hages 7 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Religion is corrupt in nature as it requires total blind obedience, not independent thought.

A very dull and boring fairy tale... I require much better writing and entertainment value in any fiction I pick up. Bible is akin to reading the similarion, horrible waste of time.

Not only boring but stupid also.

Nobody needs that much smut and violence in their lives

Faithfools give their money away to the con men of religion.

Religion is a scam that took me a long time to escape from. In my lifetime I have anguished and even cried over religion and what others told me it meant for me. Then, one day I woke up. No dreams of hell, no wondering if I did the right thing, no invisible man in the sky.

🎶Free free, 🎶set me free🎶

It is like a lightbulb goes off when you gain that awareness

And it took them THIS long to figure that one out, Amazing...LOL.

I figured this out on my own, decades ago. Religion is a scam that scares people with hell, and then tells them that if they donate generous amounts of money to the church, they will go to heaven instead of hell. 🙄🙄🙄

The only difference between a cult and a religion is how much lobbying money they have..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.