Agnostic.com

7 6

Enough of politics. Let's get back to bashing the institutions of organised religions. Here's a bit about the Archbishop of Westminster, head of the Catholic church in UK.
[bbc.com]

Petter 9 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So that's how this goes. Religion bashing I'm going to like this.

Secur Level 5 Nov 13, 2020

What's wrong with religio political bashing. 🤔 After all many can walk and chew bubblegum too. 😁

Talk, surely?

@Petter it's possible,. however unlikely..😉

@oldFloyd I used to talk and chew gum simultaneously.

@Petter I'm cool with that, but Jar Jar Binks would say how wooud. 😉🤭

Fuck all religions!

No. I'll hold them. You can fuck them. 🤣😅
Don't forget to wear a stout condom.

@Petter and get some STD? Fuck that shit!

He as done what most religious leaders have done. Protected the church made the right noises when challenged and done nothing to say sorry

Just saw him on BBC news. He apparently offered his resignation to the boss (pope Francis) who rejected it apparently so that is ok. He should do the decent thing and resign

Unfortunately through no fault of our own, they are strongly intertwined, especially from Evangelicals.

Politics in 'merca is pretty much controlled by religion, at least the GOP, so when you bash one, you bash the other, but I am in somewhat agreement.

I think we have all OD’d on politics (still a bit to go till January). I agree with you that religion is the root of all evil. Also agree that religion and politics are dangerous bedfellows

@Canndue I for one do not follow politics to any degree. I read headlines and if any catches my attention, I may read further but that is rare. I cast my vote and move on to better things.

@jlynn37 I follow politics daily and sometimes just smile. Lots of false claims now where others simply need to learn how to do math. As for politics and religion they are greatly connected.

@DenoPenno As always, you do you, I do me and let's strive to do or cause no harm.

@DenoPenno Math is very much a minority activity, unfortunately. I could not function without a thorough understanding of math, and I cannot understand how innumerate people succeed in functioning, but then again they sometimes end up killing themselves as a direct result.

@anglophone I know people who write checks on an exact dollar amount rather than write in the cents portion of the cost. $12.29 will become $13.00. They give ridiculous reasons for this but it means they cannot do math and do not know simple math. These are the types of people who think Trump won on November 3rd.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.