Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK COVID-Defying Pastor Loses Lawsuit Against LA Governor’s Pandemic Restrictions | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

You remember Pastor Tony Spell. The head of Louisiana’s Life Tabernacle Church was first arrested in April — remember April?! — for aggravated assault against a protester. But he became notorious for holding in-person church gatherings and putting countless people in harm’s way. Despite being under house arrest, he defied the law to preach at his nearby church multiple times a week, even asking supporters to send him portions of their stimulus checks.

snytiger6 9 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This guys a fuckin’ asshole, and his followers are even worse.

Glad he lost. You cannot argue and win but you do get attention. I hear stories of people that bluster and cause a scene over wearing a mask and storm out of the building. I went into a business today and a woman called me not having a mask. I pulled it up off my neck quickly and ask her if that was better. She smiled.

Crazy & greedy

Ah, the stupidity of the willfully ignorant! 🙂

Nothing to see here. Just your average evangelical.

As usual, the brainwashed are pitiful. The ones who benefit are scum.

Filth, just filth. And he has the gall to call himself a Christian.

I'm glad he lost the lawsuit. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.