Agnostic.com

7 4

My step cousin’s wife posted this and it made me LIVID. This whole post is designed to shame women who get abortions and then makes it out to seem as if they “love” and “understand” their situation THEN continues to shame them some more by calling them misinformed!! Ugh since when did “faith” help pay for the medical bills, the cost of raising a child, or raised a child? Blind faith is why this side of the family had a huge Covid outbreak. Idiots.. I’m about to report it. This pissed me off so much. Especially with the constant mention of the word “baby”.

1EarthLovingGal 7 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's none of their business. That's why it's called FREEDOM of Choice

@1earthlovinggal it's none of their fucking business.

I guess this proves there really are young women out there who seriously buy into getting life advice from listening to songs by pop stars like Madonna- "Papa Don't Preach" rather than getting real help when they get knocked up.

Anti- choice people not only want to control others, but feel they have the right to do so because their religion makes them morally superior to others that don't share their religion.

Well each to their own, it worked for her. But the issue is she doesn’t believe that, she wants to control others, which is not ok. There are all kinds of variables at play in each person’s life. To assume that you’re qualified to make someone else’s choices for them is a big step into being an arrogant twit.

Stupid of her bragging how she is going to do many of the things she will never have a chance to do and probably is too damned dumb to accomplish in any case.... All she does is spew intentional stupidity and act as if she is better than anyone else who is going to have a life with real accomplishments instead looking forward to retiring on Social Security after 30 years at Burger King flipping Whoppers....

@1EarthLovingGal Yeah and having seen what jobs pay they I imagine they don't have much in the way of disposable income. If either of them get sick, disabled, or just plain lose their job they could get into real problems in very short order.

There are always exceptions to every rule, but the fact is that having babies when young, single and without a college education or a decent paying career first means limited choices later in life and a very low standard of living. A small percentage of women manage to overcome this and get a college education, find good paying employment, maybe even win the marriage lottery and find a husband that earns a good income, but those exceptions are rare. An unplanned pregnancy at a young age to a woman on her own usually means long-term to permanent life at the poverty level or lifetime membership in the working poor.

@1EarthLovingGal Out of curiosity I looked up pay rates for both job descriptions in your state...
CNA is $11 an hour and correctional officer shows as $15 an hour... His job after the 1st of January here in California will be a minimum wage job...

@1EarthLovingGal Having to struggle financially and work shit jobs from a young age takes years off your life expectancy, not to mention ruins your quality of life. Which is one reason that people in those situations usually smoke cigarettes, drink a lot, and abuse street drugs, if they can afford them. It's self medication to cope with the stress, the depression, and tamp down the rage they also feel.

@TomMcGiverin You forgot committing acts of domestic terrorism, attending Trump rallies and assaulting counter protesters, Carrying firearms to go to the store or a a protest, belonging to a domestic terrorist organization, blaming immigrants because you lost your job because you are a shitty employee.... So many reasons not enough years to post them all....

You can tell your cousin's wife that when I was 17, I was the only one in the position to make an informed decision about my unplanned pregnancy, just like she was the only one in the position to make an informed decision about hers.

@1EarthLovingGal I was homeless so it was a pretty easy decision, although not taken lightly. That was more than 40 years ago now and although I regret a lot of things, that isn't one of them.

She copy and pasted it. She's a sheep. This is a Facebook post? It's probably translated from Russian by a bot. Unfollow her so you don't have to unfriend her, or 30 day snooze her until you see another hateful part from her and snooze her again. She's only a step cousin, she isn't even family really. Scrape that poop off your shoe.

@1EarthLovingGal Just hide the post and if she keeps posting crap like that, snooze her. Don't talk politics with her. I have family who's racist. Covid-19 might prevent a lot of Thanksgiving table politics. Thanksgiving is cancelled. Let's cancel Christmas while we're at it. 2020 might be a good year after all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.