Agnostic.com

8 12

LINK Pastor Puts $4.4 Million Mansion Up for Auction After Being Forced to Pay Taxes | David Gee | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A controversial megachurch pastor known for hosting “spring break” lingerie and sleepover parties put his mansion, valued at $4.4 million, up for auction after he lost a legal battle over a tax-exempt status that was revoked after the parties came to light.

snytiger6 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aw, so sad, so bad, I'm so glad, it could happen to a MORE deserving piece of Gutter Scum.
Hey, let's all put in a brass razoo each so he can buy himself a nice cardboard box to live on some remote deserted street corner.

I feel so, not sorry, that's not the right word.

LOL, my heart bleeds for him, No,sorry it's kind of hot here today, it was just perspiration....LOL.

Proof that this guy is in the wrong business.

That's republitard florida for ya!

I just knew it was either in Floriduh or Texass. LOL

This is only one example of what FFRF has been fighting to eliminate for years. The religious exemptions have been abused for decades and the average taxpayer ends up paying for services that should be born by the churches. The IRS keeps looking the other way but, in this case, someone had had enough. Sad thing is his parishioners think nothing about his behavior. Just like another CON MAN we all know.

I so feel for him. No more parties, but hold on if he increased them he would be able to afford the taxes.

Wowsers, looks like the joke ends up being on him. No doubt he will survive!

Unfortunately scum like that always do.

@Triphid someone in Townsville once told me about a freak storm that came down and struck a particularly unpleasant person with lightening and killed them! He didn’t attribute it to an act of the divine, just a strange thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552671
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.