Agnostic.com

6 5

He's looking alright. ...but can't he see she's an adult female. It must've been a confused day for him 🤣🤣🤣

TimeOutForMe 8 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

at least this guy likes women instead of little boys like the rest of the pedos running the church

shes way to old the pervy fuck

This is "sinful" 😂 man whose hand gets kissed. Those dirty fingers urghhhh 🤐

@TimeOutForMe dirty bastard

He’s like Jimmy Carter, sinning in his heart! Maybe he could do a Playboy interview. Or with Hustler?

I always knew it. Now I want to know is he a top or bottom with other bishops? Secrets have not come out of that damned evil place for centuries.

...sexual oppression drives the sexually frustrated priests to find sex where they think it will remain a secret...with a child they can control with fear. An adult female will be far more likely to spill the beans.

@TimeOutForMe

But male Bishops won't talk, right?

@St-Sinner they cover each others asses.

@TimeOutForMe is that a play on words? 🤣

@Barnie2years they literally do 😂

@TimeOutForMe
My old boss many years ago used to say to me if his boss got on his ass, he would be on my ass. I was new and it got me terribly worried.

With only one lung this rapist pope is not getting enough oxygen to his tiny brain and failing eyes

I think it's far more likely that pedophiles seek out church positions as they have known opportunities for abuse, than that celibacy drives priests to pedophilia ....meaning celibacy for the single men only who can join the priesthood but they know its not the god-calling for (or reasons for celibacy) joining the priesthood it's for their own sick reasons. Ok my wording not in order here but you know what I'm getting at.

@TimeOutForMe I agree all males are not rapists in or out of priesthood..... while sexual predators obviously are given undeserved trust and access to their victims WITHIN the priesthood ASSUMING celibacy vows protect all victims....like prEyers are ever answered ..... never forget Joe Ratzinger alias pope beneDICK RAPED and/or covered up the rapes of over 400 DEAF boys in Germany IT IS NOT FUNNY the victims never heard the rapists COMING but pain was heard by the nuns staff and families of deaf boys

pretty likable I’d say

skado Level 9 Nov 18, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553856
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.