Agnostic.com

4 10

LINK FL School Board, Fearing Satanists, Nixes Christian Invocations at Meetings | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

One of the five board members who was considering allowing the prayer even cited Satanists as a reason to vote against the proposal.

snytiger6 9 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poor christians afraid of the satanist praying to satan.

Satanist’s are more peaceful than Christians.

I once read an interview with Black Sabbath Guitarist Tony Iommi and the interviewer asked if he was ever worried that satanists would cause problems at their shows, to which he said.......”Satanists are not any worry or any problem, It’s those who claim they have special relationships with Jesus that have tried to foil our shows in certain places.”

My mom's ex-husband was a Southern Baptist preacher. Needless to say, he and I didn't agree on much. We did agree, however, that religion should be kept separate from the public school classroom except as part of historical context. They don't want other religions taught, so constitutionally non should be.

Correct but some push for Christianity to be taught in public schools. If it ever is the legal teams will have to make sure all religions are taught, so this would shorten them down to a basic mention and that means the Christians did not win after all.

I think they are finally realizing that THEY CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING THEIR WAY😂😂😂

I don't think jebus cults will ever realize that, unfortunately.

Nah. They just don't want to be inclusive.
They will twist themselves into pretzels to find a way around this.
Give 'em time.

@jlynn37 These bozos have the brains of a mule.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.