Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK Scamvangelist Says God Will Bring Your Hair Back: “Bald Spots, I Call You Gone!” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I know pointing to crazy stuff televangelist Kenneth Copeland says is commonplace at this point, but still. People take this shit seriously. They gather at his church, ignore social distancing guidelines, reject face masks, all to hear a lunatic version of Christianity.

Here’s Copeland, just this week, telling his audience that they can pray to God to cure their baldness.

snytiger6 9 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bro. Praying to God is the reason why I went bald in the first place!

Again, this is why chimpanzees and donkeys should not be having intercourse.

Kenneth Copeland is getting worse all the time. My recent take on him is that he must have theorized that if Donald Trump could get away with lies then he can too.

I'd reckon they were BOTH spat out up against the very same fence and hatched out the sun.

Hey Copeland, Lorena Bobbit's husband called. He wants his severed dick to regrow. A cinch for the allmighty right?

As I tell evangelicals, try praying into one hand and shitting into the other and watch which hand fills up first.

LMAO! Stupid is as stupid does.

Rudy needs some help.
Lol

I wonder how much of tRump's hair is sewed on as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.