Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Letters From An American 11/21/2020

We are faced with the odd prospect of a president fighting desperately to keep a job he evidently doesn’t want. Trump has continued to insist he did not lose the 2020 election, and yet seems to have given up on governing. He has not taken any questions from reporters since Election Day and has spent a great deal of time golfing. Today the G20, the “Group of Twenty, which consists of leaders of developed or developing countries from around the world, met virtually. After speaking briefly, Trump turned his attention back to tweeting false information about the 2020 election. Then, while members of the G20 began to talk about responses to the global pandemic, Trump went golfing. This was his 298th golf trip during his presidency. Today America surpassed 12 million coronavirus infections.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...and 1/4 million deaths...

Thanks for posting this. I follow Heather on fb. I posted the fb link once for one of her letters and got shit from some who trashed fb, saying don't use it, won't use it, etc. It's like fine I get you don't like fb but damn just look up Heather Cox Richardson but apparently that was too much trouble. Oh well.
She is a Republican, as in Abe Lincoln style. My twin who is a republican thinks Heather is to far left. Geez! I adore the way she writes and really enjoy her twice weekly videos.

Since, he refuses to do any work, we should ask him to leave office now and give Biden more time to clean up his mess.

I like this ALOT!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554930
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.