Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Abby Martin Previews Biden's Neocon Cabinet - YouTube

The American 🐑🐑🐑 get what they want and rich Americans go straight back to brunch.

Blackatheist1985 7 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, Joe beat Bernie for the nomination (I really don't want to hear about the DNC's corruption) so it's largely Joe and Obama's trade policies that we're gonna get (which were not markedly different from Bill Clinton's as expected due to number of Clinton's advisors in Obama's WH). Joe was necessary to stop the Oligarch bossman so this situation is what we've got. I won't torpedo it before Joe even sits in the big chair. TPP was an attempt to do what we couldn't with Vietnam, establish cooperation with Asian govt's from which we can limit China's participation, and that's not a bad idea. Nations won't go along unless they stand to economically benefit so IDK how we don't allow for it. I think we take the TPP (or whatever the current name is) and let future workers strike or protest for greater rights. Maybe we can support the workers and the nation can tell us what hypocrites we are? I love when our people charge that so and so is a hypocrite because that's the very least thing so and so cares about (trust me).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.