Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Federal court strikes down conversion therapy bans in Florida

Conversion therapy aims to change people’s sexual orientations or gender identities and is prohibited for minors in 20 states and Washington, D.C.

snytiger6 9 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Republican President Donald Trump appointed both judges in Friday’s majority.

And that's all you need to know. Local Trumpsters will be rejoicing tonight.

They are probably hoping this will go to SCOTUS so they can get conversion therapy legalized everywhere.

What’s next? Look for frontal lobotomies to make a comeback for kids who decide to support Democratic candidates if their parents are Evangelical. Trump and Moscow Mitch’s court stuffing is going to affect human rights for years to come.

We’re going to see a lot of this kind of thing. It’s a Catholic nation now.

Is it really Catholic - or are they just using so-called Catholics as a trojan horse to get their fake gnostic evangelist BS religion made the official theocracy of the US.

Separation of Church and State is next... it is already on very rocky ground anyway.

@prometheus Well, Amy Cone-head Bare-it do have ties to a Catholic-like offshoot cult but I don't know enough about them for judgment. They, as well as Q (which has similar goals), are showing early strength which I doubt our greater population will fully extinguish. I do know they don't like Pope Francis and don't follow him so, yes, it is a Trojan Horse religion. C&S separation has always been a pipe dream in u$A and I no longer expect the pipes to get changed.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.