Agnostic.com

17 11

What would you do if your daughter sent you revealing, sexy photos?

Since the pandemic began, my girl Claire, 30, has been running on a treadmill at home and using weights for ninety minutes a day, six days a week.

Yesterday Claire texted me three revealing, lingerie photos to show how strong and fit she is getting. I felt shocked and amazed.

"You look beautiful and powerful!" I replied. "S-exy, too. I'm proud of you. Don't show your Dad."

At age 26, I backpacked to the summit of Mt. Townsend in the Olympic Mountains, WA. Arriving at the summit, I looked around. No people in sight. Stripped off wet clothes and bent to get dry clothes from my pack. Straightening up, I stood to air dry while gazing at the spectacular Olympics.

"Hold it!" my boyfriend said from behind, camera in hand. "Turn slightly to the right. Now freeze." Click. John was a great photographer.

My artist mother considered the photo art, and wanted to make it a painting.

"Eat your heart out, Claire," I laughed, texting her the photo. I thought she would be horrified. "You look beautiful!" she replied. "We look a lot alike."

"I'm using the photo of you as wallpaper on my I-phone," Claire said today. Oh, NO! Who will see the nude photo of me from the back on her phone? "This is my Mom."

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fit is beautiful. Good for her. She sounds like a badass 🙂

@Mitch07102

"Anyone who carries themselves with confidence is beautiful."

"Beauty is measured in joy."

LOVE IT! Thank you.

Wearing kneehigh, black leather boots, leggings and a short, slim coat, yesterday I strode powerfully through a parking lot and into a grocery store. Chin up, shoulders back, stomach tight. Carrying myself with confidence and strength. I felt great.

Men got whiplash looking at me. I was wearing a mask. At 67, It makes me laugh.

Most people were slouching and shuffling.

@LiterateHiker If you stand outside a typical store in Amerika, sadly, yes some people slouch and shuffle. A depressing number also waddle, too fat to actually walk one foot in front of another. I am not fat-shaming anyone, it is a health crisis.

After what she endured with her ex-husband whatever she does to rebuild herself physically and emotionally from that ordeal should be encouraged, especially if it's good for her in general.

I believe I could be even more helpful if I saw the pictures. Feel free to PM them to me and I'll give them a thorough, purely clinical analysis.

Beat her ass....😭

@AtheismisLife

I hope you are kidding. I don't believe in hitting kids.

@LiterateHiker I do believe in corporal punishment.....but, I would see what happened, first. I love my daughter...

@AtheismIsLife Corporal Punishment is the easy option and it's abuse. You should try some parenting

@dermot235 That is parenting. She won't be running around being a ho. She listens to me, her Mom. I know what's best for her. Thanks.....

@AtheismIsLife Good Job. Got your kid to listen to you by hitting her. You should be ashamed of yourself

@dermot235 No, I shouldn't.
But, you should. What gives you the right to criticize my parenting? Karen, do you pay my mortgage? Karen, do you help raise my kids? Karen, do you pay child support? Karen, go criticize white, racist, mass shooters. The Christians ones with two-parent homes. Karen, go worry about the Domestic terrorists who are Trump Supporters....

My daughter would never send me, his Papi, pics like that. She is not shy, but I don't think she would share similar pics with me. I have a similar story about modeling myself, not for my family but for a friend who was an art student and convinced me to pose nude just for her, she took photos, and she did several sketches, I was 23 at the time and a soccer player in college. I have several of her sketches and all her pics negatives, but never shown neither the sketches nor the pics to anyone.

She didn't send you a revealing sexy photo. She sent her mum, the person that used to change her nappies, a pic of her body because she was proud of how healthy she is. If she'd sent it to anyone else it would be a revealing sexy photo.

You should be proud.....it's a great compliment

@Larimar

What a lovely thing to say. Thank you.

I would be delighted that she had such a body-positive attitude.

I would beam with pride as I think of the little girl I once held in my arms while rocking to sleep and to see her grow to be the amazing, beautiful, confident woman she has become.

I saw one picture you posted of your back. I imagine the rest of you is equally beautiful and worthy of being admired

@BudFrank

Thank you.

Three generations of Women sending a message to each other of confidence and strength. A wonderful story.

@dermot235

What a wonderful thing to say!

My late mother was an amazing athlete. Mom was called a "health nut" and "exercise fanatic." She was a great role model.

In her 50s, Mom won 10K running races in Detroit. Hundreds of people competed. I have eight of Mom's medals framed, surrounding a picture of her being awarded a gold medal.

There are times when we realize that we may never achieve the soft lines or chiseled forms we have again in the future. Why not appreciate it? I still have my mother's nearly nude glamour shot from her youth, and every time I open my safe of cherished tokens, that photo is among the few things that still strikes me speechless. She doesn't even know I have it. Beauty is to be admired.

@summatyme

A beautiful story. Thank you.

She's clearly proud of her accomplishment, and she wants to share it with you. I think you already established the measure of propriety when you shared your photo with her.

Glad she is proud

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 24, 2020

well you have a pretty hip daughter who takes after her Mother,,you should both be very proud of each other

@RoyMillar

Thank you, Roy.

There is smut, and then there is art. You are obviously art.

fine line sometimes but it is all in ones mind set

@HippieChick58

Thank you, dear.

Have to move with the times, you know!

yes so true

If you have it flaunt it. No one will see it except her and she will think of powerful and caring women when she does.

i agree with you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.