Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Tens of People Attend Christian Rally Against COVID Restrictions in Nashville | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

On Sunday night, Christian hate-pastor Greg Locke announced that he would be holding a “large rally” in downtown Nashville (Tennessee) on Monday to protest the COVID-related restrictions in the city. This super-spreader event was expected to draw the kinds of people who refuse to wear face masks because they don’t accept science and don’t care who they hurt in the process.

snytiger6 9 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in a very small county in Tennessee so while I personally havent experienced these types of people I fully believe that this kind of thing would happen and will probably continue to happen throughout thw remainder of the pandemic and even beyond due to religious exemptions to vaccinations.

I wouldn’t lose a minutes worth of sleep if all these idiots infected one another. They’re all just worthless losers.

One has to ask just who it was since the onslaught of COVID-19 that spread false information and even told others not to wear masks, or that it was all a hoax, or that Democrats were behind it, etc. When we find out who that person was we will know why so many are denying the reality of the pandemic.

Say goodbye

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 25, 2020

FFS, thick as brick, dumb as an Ox and about as useful as Tits on a Bull the whole damned lot of them.

Let them, who the fuck cares. Darwin will work his magic!

It's not science they don't care hear in Illinois, it's rights to commit genocide and act like 2 year olds.

They deserve whatever they get but not their children.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555786
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.