Agnostic.com

9 6

Religious Liberty My ....
[verdict.justia.com]

BirdMan1 8 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excellent article.

Too many times have the Democrats held up the Republican's arms (Exodus 17:12-14).

Greed has its own party, and it transcends both the Democrat and Republican parties.

I don’t give a rats ass what any court says. Courts cannot tell anyone how to think, how to dress, who to worship or whether or not you choose to do so.

Only faithfools and asswads can try to legislate morality.

It is when they enact blasphemy laws and the like.

Fuck all religions!

Time to change our motto back to e pluribus unum. Repeal Citizen’s United, oh, and start taxing religions.

Certain Americans are working hard for the Taliban USA in our country. We should all hope that this does not happen.

The talibanic evangelicals don't really want religious freedom; they want religious control under their auspices.

Not to mention the ORGASMIC pleasure which comes from legally discriminating against someone who's a ''sinner.'' The ever-so-righteous just get all gooey doing it!

They can dream, but that’s about it.

Religious liberty does not have to mean promoting theocratic control and religious domination of others thru government, but in the US, that's exactly how it works..

Religious Freedom Restoration Act is nothing but Religious Tomfoolery Restoration Act.

It’s a joke and nothing but that.

I have no problem if someone believes in a higher being / power. Just keep it to yourself and know that it’s special only to you. There are many who do not care. Myself included.

Ever since the 80s certain idiots have been trying to drag morals back to the 50s. Won’t work.

Truth! Good article

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.