Agnostic.com

34 11

Are we all tired of being classified by a color, or what???

I hate racism.
Most of you still dwell in it though..
With your black-this and white-that...
It's childish, isn't it?
We are human beings with different skin tones.
?
If you want to classify people, why not start with cultural standards?

FinchiMcQ 6 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This never happens to me FTF.

When I march, the sign I carry in my car covers a lot of ground...it says " NO LABELS"
I did have to make a new one for the Gun Awareness stuff, it says "I VOTE".

I'm Native American and as racist as they come.

Oh yes yes yes. Dont even get me started.

Have you read 'Stamped from the Beginning' by Kendi, 'How the Irish Became White' by Ignatiev or 'The History of White People' by Painter? All easy reads about the lie that is color based 'races' .

Somebody, would most likely get tired of 'culture' identifcation, too! But, I do see your point! I get tired of hearing, 'that person' or the other is on the 'left' or the 'right!' Or he is a Democrat or Republican! It surely divides us up...when we are mostly just people with different view points and different skin colors!

I recognize, l don't classify. Big difference.

We all originate from Africa. There is only the human race. I wish wish we all could get past skin color. But if we did we would just find something else to separate us in to Categories. I believe it is in our nature.

We are all the same,Black White,Yellow, Red.Racist people have small minds!

Coldo Level 8 Apr 11, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55669
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.