Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK Catholic Blowhard Condemns Christian Lawmaker for Saying Catholicism is “Heresy” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Earlier this month, John Jacob was elected to Indiana’s State House, comfortably winning his race in District 93. But before that election took place, the Christian street evangelist was under fire for comments he had made on social media trashing the Catholic Church.

snytiger6 9 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The age old gripe about how Catholics worship many gods (saints). The reformation is still alive and vitriolic. I have to laugh when people talk of our Judeo-Christian heritage. Since when did christians accept Judaism? Just wait if Christians got control Jews would be the first thrown out the door and the battle between Catholics and Protestant would erupt all over again

Oh no, but see if I give a flying fuck if they kill each other.

Oh, please please please, let them eat each other.

The news this morning the first of the covid 19 vaccines as been approved in the uk good news at last i expect there will be others approved soon. Now all the nay sayers will be out in force screaming its a lie vaccine will kill you and its all about control

Getting ready to resurrect the Inquisition?

Oh, well. Martin Luther trashed the Catholic Church. He also drank beer and farted at the devil.

Cool, let them fight it out, we should throw a few Muslims, Jews, Hindus , Buddhists into the fray. That would make for entertaining show. What do you think, weapons or not?

Violence is not the answer, reason and logic is the answer.

@xenoview violence is not the answer? Doesn’t that depend on the question? ✌️

@Canndue
Do you settle anything with violence?

@xenoview you know I’m kidding, right?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557292
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.