Agnostic.com

5 2

Hopefully I've linked this properly. George Carlin, one of my favorite comedians. On the 10 Commandments.

BeeHappy 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for sharing. Always loved George Carlin play upon words and monuments. He is right to a say "Thou shall not impose their religious beliefs upon others.

I saw something for him on FB before , and then I lost it and I didn't know his name , so thank you for sharing this , I was looking for him for some time now.

You can find a lot of clips of him on Youtube.

Yes I did right away , just needed his name and now I got it thanks to you.

@Heneen

Here is a link to some of his full shows.

[watchfree.to]

He was a great comedian and seems like a pretty decent person. It's too bad that he passed away, I feel like his type of humor was only just starting to gain momentum and it would be perfect for present day international events.

You are absolutely correct. But he did have a long career he had been performing since the 60's.

Yeah. I just wish he'd been around earlier. It would've been nice to see him live

He is a no-nonsense logical thinker. Love his comedy. A great loss to the world of entertainment. 😟

Betty Level 8 Nov 28, 2017

Refactoring the ten commandments is a wonderful idea. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.