Agnostic.com

7 0

What are your thoughts about the spirit science channel?

Is there any validity to what spirit science teaches?

Adorkable 6 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just saying is a suggestive state of mind required? But, I really want the tachyonic antitelephone and maybe Inception (movie) dreamland. If I get past the illusionists, the faster than light thing the information must travel on, that's a Nobel prize waiting to be had. Please drop me a message in a bottle in space-time.

I never watched it, but I've experienced most of it since early childhood; astral projection, telekinesis, teleportation, instant healings, seeing the future, knowing the correct answers to questions without any information, ESP, communication with animals, seeing UFOs, seeing into other dimensions at times, remembering past lives, etc.

I'm a "two-spirit," and traditionally would have been trained as a shaman in my Cherokee tribe, and my daughter already is one.

By the way, if you troll me, I'll just block you.

@Adorkable In my case, I didn't consider it unusual since my mom and sister were the same way and I used ESP to communicate routinely with my Haiti missionary kid friends, since we didn't have phones in those days. We'd call each other up mentally to discuss beach plans and make rendezvous.

When it first came out was captivating lots of great science. After some time the viewer audience was not what they would like. They had put hokey shows on to get more viewers and funding from the commercials.

Fake science.

godef Level 7 Apr 11, 2018

Never heard of it. Do I get it?

cool thanks.

Sounds like bullshit

indeed

It seems like a bunch of people making stuff up and pretending like it means something. I've only watched a little bit, but what I watched felt pretty useless.

Yeah, I guess I'll update mine too definitely a bunch of people making up stuff from pretending it means something

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.