Agnostic.com

10 9

LINK Unpopular Opinion: Young Earth Creationists are on the same level as Flat Earthers. : atheism

r/atheism post with unpopular opinion about Young Earth Creationists

Hages 7 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the stupid people where do they all come from, and where do they all belong?

Everybody knows that The Great Green Arkleseizure is the creator of the universe, and that it was sneezed into existence by the said GGA.

I didn't know it! No less plausible than The Book of Genesis.

AHA! Now the truth is out!

Unpopular opinions are the thoughts of free thinkers who aren't afraid.
"Any man more right than his neighbors constitutes a majority of one already."
Henry David Thoreau,

No shit, Sherlock!

No not really, the fallacy is far stronger with the Y.E.Cs than it is with the Flat Earthers.
I say this because I have that amongst the Flat Earthers I have found some that are both open to discussion as to Flat versus Oblate Spheroid and admit quite openly that are NONs ( Non-believers) as well.

This no doubt is true but why post this on an agnostic/atheist site ?. To make ourselves feel superior to those ignorant theists ?.

why is this opinion unpopular?

Well, yeah… everyone knows the Earth is actually hollow and populated by shape-shifting Reptilians who are infiltrating human society at every influential level, including Hollywood entertainment, federal politics, and low-budget community theater. Duh!

Not surprising. You have to wonder if they learned this, or were just born to be idiots.

This is why abortion should remain legal and in some cases outright encouraged.

@SeaRay215ex I favor abortion up until the 203rd trimester.

So ridiculous that people can believe this total nonsense. Yet, they believe it because someone somewhere is making money off of it through shirts, meetings, and other merchandise.

Sheep.......

@SeaRay215ex That is true of Trump supporters and equally true among Politically Correct sheep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.