Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK “They’re Gonna Have Their Hands Full”: Mary Trump Thinks Her Uncle’s Postpresidency Woes Are Just Beginning | Vanity Fair

Now Mary plans to apply her clinical training to another literary pursuit, one that will continue grappling with her uncle’s dramatic and, very likely, long-lasting impact on American politics and society. Announced Tuesday by Macmillan’s St. Martin’s Press, and scheduled to hit shelves on July 20, The Reckoning “will examine,” according to the promotional copy, “America’s national trauma, rooted in our history but dramatically exacerbated by the impact of current events and the Trump administration’s corrupt and immoral policies.... Whether it manifests itself in rising levels of rage and hatred, or hopelessness and apathy, the stress of living in a country we no longer recognize has affected all of us. America is suffering from PTSD.”

HippieChick58 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've known of a lot of this, it's been available for anyone paying attention. More is going to continue to come out. I just wish the majority of what I know about does as well as facts about his current grifting.

I recommend she pushes it to the hilt.
Her father and her were fucked out of their share of the inheritance from asshole grandpa Fred.
Donald keeps referring to his brother as an alcoholic. Who wouldn't drink with a Dad and a brother like that, so willing to throw him under the bus.
I hope she makes a fortune and extracts immense personal satisfaction and closure heaping karma in the dark side of her family while vindicating the family name, right now Trump is the first five letter four letter word.

I am stealing your Trump is the first five letter four letter word.

DAMN how I wish this woman had spoken out so much sooner. I realize the effects of her dysfunctional family life sort of kept her from doing that to a large degree. But the issues of the trump presidency really are much much deeper than trump. If trump actually was the start of this sort of moral and political corruption the gop party would have put a stop to it. They were even given the opportunity and chose not to even call witnesses. LOOK at the actions America.

Mary Trump is an American hero. If she hadn't released Too Much and Never Enough. Trump would've won. She made that much of a difference. I firmly believe that. I'll be sure to get a copy of her next book "Reckoning".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.