Agnostic.com

12 10

LINK Dave Daubenmire: No One Has It Worse in America Than Vocal Christian Men | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Who are the most discriminated people in America?

You guessed it! Christian men. They have it soooooo rough, according to right-wing commentator Dave Daubenmire:

snytiger6 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

there it goes again, their victim mentality upgraded to the nth level by misogyny.

Aw, those poor little Christian diddums, getting such a hard time of it, aw gee that's so terrible NOT.

Where is the face palm emoji when you need it. I wanted use at least 5 times today.

Dunning Kruger is strong with daubenmire.

The man is clearly ignorant of what it means to be a homosexual man among Sharia Muslims.

He could always start using his brain, but that might give him a most terrible headache.

Not sure there is a brain in there. Just an empty space filled with fairy tales and qanon propaganda.

But Jebus told them this would happen. That's why they all believe it.

Lmfao

Oh my lord, they can't walk the streets without fearing being shot by cops. And, and, they have to sell stuff to non believers and tolerate such things as "happy holidays."

My guess is that they are making so much noise that they do not hear anyone else actually being discriminated against. Must be that.

Pretty easy to figure out, it’s because Christian men do all the damn discrimination. Then they use their religion as a shield.

Vocal WHITE Christian men. Others usually get a pass.

Awwwww!
My heart bleeds.
Not.

Bunch of whiney fucking babies is what they are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.