Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Pastor: Trump Will Soon Arrest and Execute People Trying to “Steal” the Election | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Pastor Johnny Enlow, who once said our nation’s future would involve the terms B.T. and A.T. (“Before Trump” and “After Trump&rdquo😉 and who said in October that QAnon was “going to be proven so thoroughly,” is still spreading conspiracy theories.

This time, he’s claiming Donald Trump has the power to declare martial law on his political enemies, allowing them to be arrested, then possibly executed.

snytiger6 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another raving Trumplerite!

They really do want to turn our country into a South American Junta.

Some Trumpers believed this the entire 4 years. I used to see a meme made up showing Trump watching Hillary and Obama. Apparently they do not know this as Trump ranted about both of them during his term and wanted to "lock them up." The caption below that meme picture read "just wait." Another product of the Trump hate rallies I suppose.

What kind of an evil, blasphemously demagogic fool is this Enlow??????

While that level of stupid is almost unbelievable, this last four years coupled with this last election has shown that level of stupid is real and wide spread. Scary ain't it?

The dumb bastard loss and I wish all the dummies would get over it. Thinking like that will kill a lot of people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.