Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Right-Wing Pastor: The “Coup” Against Trump is a Sign of the “End Times” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

We’ve been joking that all of 2020 is a sign of the world coming to an end.

But according to right-wing pastor Sam Rohrer, who said earlier this year that it’s the job of every political leader to lead people to God, the real evidence of the End Times is the so-called coup to steal the election away from Donald Trump.

snytiger6 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, now Joe Biden is the antichrist? I thought it was Barack Obama. I wish they'd make up their minds.

I guarantee he will be raising money off this. I always wonder what value money will have.

I wish I had $20 for every time I heard about The End Times since childhood...my secretary would be writing this for me on my yacht!

It would be good if they all go out and committed suicide the day after Biden is inaugurated. Would save so much trouble having to monitor their activities for the next at least four years.

What a freakin' Excellent Idea! We could call it The Voluntary Rapture!

The crap these nuts can come up with is hard to comprehend.

Somewhere conservatives have to separate themselves from this lunacy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558385
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.