Agnostic.com

21 20

LINK Pastor at COVID-Defying California Megachurch Dies From COVID Complications | Val Wilde | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It’s a lesson that will continue repeating as often as needed until everyone learns: COVID-19 makes no exceptions for religious gatherings.

snytiger6 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thoughts and prayers motherfucker who risked other people's lives.

All I can say is...

Yeah, I almost put up that video myself.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

The sad part is he could have infected other people.

While I don't wish death on anyone, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy reading the obituaries.

Me too, BUT when it comes parasites that/those I often break into cheers of great joy.

In my personal opinion, it could NOT have happened to a more deserving person.

Gee what a surprise. Hope it was worth it for him.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Right?! It's very hard to feel bad for this level of arrogant and stupid.

I would want to know if those left behind will learn this hard lesson or do they continue to be COVID deniers.

I am also curious what comments have come from the SCOTUS Justices who supported this COVID denier and allowed him to keep his church open.

deserved that one....and how many is he going to take with him?

I said in a number of comments that religion will the death of all and he is proving me right.

Willfully ignorant people refuse to learn.

Karma bitch

Speak in tongues now muthafucka!!!!

awwwww... oh wait..., nope don't care.

Leelu Level 7 Dec 7, 2020

Good

Sometimes I really want to be interested enough to have a serious discussion with people like that....to see if I could get an inklying of how and why they would conclude their way of thinking is correct...

This Pastor deserves the Darwin Award. "The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it in a spectacular manner!"

Good......the more the better. Fuck them all.

Believe in Darwinism.

Yes,?darwinism

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.