Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK Christian Youth Minister: We Need to Tell More Kids They’ll Be Tortured in Hell | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Greg Stier, the founder of “Dare 2 Share Ministries International,” claims that kids are too coddled these days because they’re not told enough that they’re going to be tortured for eternity if they don’t accept his personal brand of mythology.

In an essay for the Christian Post, he says that we’re in desperate need of more fire and brimstone preaching.

I doubt he realizes that that would decrease interest in religion in these modern times.

snytiger6 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When your religion lacks any qualities that would draw people, terrify the children into it! Sure, that'll work.

Zster Level 8 Jan 12, 2021

I remember as a kid having to go to a primitive baptist church and listening to the Hell fire and brimstone preaching. I remember how scary it was. Looking back I can see how much bullshit it was. They have to get you to believe in hell in order to believe the other bs.

He doesn’t have that kind of intelligence. His mamma was probably on acid when she conceived him.

That's right. GOD-DAMNED LITTLE SHITS HAVE TO LEARN! Fall into line or fall into eternal damnation. Now, go rake the yard.

We need more people like Greg Stier to be put into social isolation for the rest of their lives.

Sounds to me like his private Gulfstream jet may be in urgent need of a massive overhaul or the premiums on his multi-million dollar mansion have been increased.

What it is not enough to torture them here, forcing them go to church.

Disgusting as to how they justify it.

Fuck him. Lock him up for encouraging child abuse.

Did I mention, fuck him?

Shit a brick, I wouldn't fuck him even with my worst enemy's dick. let alone a 40 foot barge-pole.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.